Asia Pacific Internet Association Pty Ltd
Who we are
The Asia Pacific Internet Association Pty Ltd (APIA) works
to improve the Internet infrastructure across
the Asia and Pacific regions. Its main role in recent years has
been the organising of the APRICOT Summit.
What we do
Asia Pacific Internet Association Pty Ltd is a services
company whose main role is to deliver the annual APRICOT Summit.
APIA also provides operational support for APNOG Ltd's outreach
activities across the region.
- The Asia Pacific Internet Association (APIA) was originally established
in 1997 (as Asia & Pacific Internet Association). It was set
up as a non-profit trade association with the aim of promoting the business
interests of the Internet-related service industry in the Asia Pacific
- From 2003, APIA provided the legal entity to support the Asia
Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies
- In 2013, Asia Pacific Internet Association Pty Ltd was registered in
Australia, headquartered in Brisbane. A Special
Committee, known as APIA, was established at the same time, with
its own Board, to oversee and organise the annual APRICOT Summit.
- From 1st July 2019, APRICOT's legal entity transitioned to a non-profit
organisation, APNOG Ltd.
- APIA has signed an agreement with APNOG Ltd to deliver the
annual APRICOT Summit and provide operational support of
APNOG's activities in the Asia Pacific region.
Follow us on Social Media
Your address: 184.108.40.206
Page last updated on Friday, 21-Apr-2023 15:47:35 AEST.