Asia Pacific Internet Association
What is APIA?
The Asia Pacific Internet Association is an industry
association working to improve the Internet infrastructure across
the Asia and Pacific regions. Its main role in recent years has
been the organising of the APRICOT Summit.
In July 2019, the Asia Pacific Network Operators Group (APNOG)
assumed the responsibility for the organisation of the annual
Latest APIA news
- The Asia Pacific Internet Association (APIA) was originally established
in 1997 (as Asia & Pacific Internet Association). It was set
up as a non-profit trade association with the aim of promoting the business
interests of the Internet-related service industry in the Asia Pacific
- From 2003, APIA provided the legal entity to support the Asia
Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies
- In 2013, Asia Pacific Internet Association Pty Ltd was registered in
Australia, headquartered in Brisbane. A Special
Committee, known as APIA, was established at the same time, with
its own Board, to oversee and organise the annual APRICOT Summit.
- From 1st July 2019, APRICOT's legal entity transitioned to a non-profit
- Today, APIA supports APNOG's activities in the Asia Pacific
region, including the delivery of the annual APRICOT Summits.
- Minutes of past APIA AGMs are online.
Your address: 184.108.40.206
Page last updated on Monday, 20-Mar-2023 21:37:02 AEST.